This is EUREKA, My Portfolio, or My Mini Library. mostly I post about my own real Experiences in life, Educational concerns, Science, Religion, Love Life, Reflection paper, Poem, Fiction and non fiction story, Sport, autobiography, Opinion, Letter,
and many more...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

practice Teaching


My Goals for Students Teaching
When I began my student teaching, I thought about the goals I wanted to accomplish. One of these goals was to raise my self-confidence in my teaching. Deep down, I knew I was a good teacher to teach and mold the lives of young students. Then, the more I thought about it, the more nervous I became. How was I to know that I was the right person to shape the future of East Timor? I knew that if I could be confident in my teaching, that I would be able to become that person that truly made an impact on the students.


Another one of my goals for student teaching was to create an environment where every student felt safe and comfortable. I wanted to create an environment where the students trusted me and their classmates; an environment where they felt free to ask questions without the fear of rejection or embarrassment. I wanted to learn how to create one of those classrooms where we immediately feel comfortable and ready to learn as soon as I walk in the door.
I have a dream…
AMDG

No comments: