This is EUREKA, My Portfolio, or My Mini Library. mostly I post about my own real Experiences in life, Educational concerns, Science, Religion, Love Life, Reflection paper, Poem, Fiction and non fiction story, Sport, autobiography, Opinion, Letter,
and many more...

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Starting Point


A Brief Description of the site


Goal of the Practice Teaching portfolio is to emphasize that writing is an ongoing process and in doing so to reinforce in students’ minds the understanding that excellent writing,  and creativity, are the results of extensive drafting and revisions.
When it came to the Design of the Practice teaching Portfolio, for me personally, it became very hard!  I said it so, because, to design the portfolio, it really requires critical thinking skills.
I designed my portfolio very simple. I started to think on it since I started writing my Entries and reflections. At the middle of the Entries I have collected the materials. It was lucky for me because the majority materials that I have, they are remaining of my Assessment II, Educational Technology I, and Educational Technology II Project. They are really available materials then.
As my Practice teaching Portfolio title says “I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD”.  This title really represents the whole of the Portfolio itself!  I chose the bond paper colors to make the portfolio more beautiful. Because, I really believe that the more colors I choose, the more reactivities that I have in my everyday life. Here, each color that I posted on my Portfolio, it has meaning on it. It might be very NATURE, and yet it might be quite SIMPLE indeed, but These COLORS represent my PERSONALITY and Characteristics indeed. SO, At least to know a little bit of me, this very first Portfolio has been answered it. Other words, my Personality, and my Characteristics have been applied on this simple portfolio.
The green color is one of my favorite colors. I have chosen this as my foundation of building the cover. I am really innocent, and lack of experiences in my own ways. From this color, I strongly believe that I will LEARN a lot. While the Christmas Bell represents my sincerity, and my openness.  “I WANT TO SEE THE WORLD”, it has been started here at the College of Education, Ateneo de Naga University.

AMDG

No comments: